Re: indy novels

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP311.dialsprint.net on January 12, 2000 at 14:56:02:

In Reply to: indy novels posted by steve2 on January 12, 2000 at 13:39:21:

: until i started reading this forum i was not aware that any indy novels even existed and i was wondering which ones people here have read and would suggest. Also on a somewhat related topic if anyone here read the han solo trilogy i would like to know what they thought of it, i have read the first two books and really like it so far

Hey. I agree with S. Williams. Read them in order. I read them out of order, so I learned some things too soon. You might as well skip the Martin Caiden novels; I got more entertainment out of doing my taxes... The Max McCoy novels were a bit light, with a few plot holes that weren't plausibly filled. But they weren't too bad. Rob MacGregor's were the best in my opinion, with Genesis Deluge being the most enjoyable. You might get a lot of contradictory responses to this question. Some of us loathe Martin Caiden, while others will defend him to the death. Just my two cents. Happy reading.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]