Thanks for the help...and where to get the footage

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr1-modem096.runestone.net on June 18, 1998 at 10:33:29:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones Disney Attractions....How hard were you trying?? posted by Mola Ram on June 18, 1998 at 09:05:41:

Thanks for all the help guys! I AM going to DisneyWorld in two years, and now I can't wait to see the Stuntshow! Knowing my Indy-addiction, I'll probably blow all my spending cash at the gift shop!

Oh, and now I think I can help you: The footage you spoke of was aired on the Disney Channel when the ride first came out. It was just some of the stuff in the half-hour show, however. It was a whole advertisement for the ride, and, I thought, for Disney, it was a good job. It was that that whetted my appetite for the ride. Also, on a sort of "Inside Disney" show [I can't remember the name] on the same channel, a part of it showed the IJ Epic Stunt Spectacular, except they took a guy from the audience, and [supposedly] trained him to do some of the stunts. He was kind of overweight, though, so I think he must have worked for Disney. Anyway, if you can send a request to the Disney Channel, or maybe the Walt Disney company itself, you might be able to obtain these rare shows. If anyone finds out that there is going to be a reairing, tell the rest of us.

Good luck, and thanks again!

~Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: