Re: Thanks Buddy...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana G.J.R. from spider-wi022.proxy.aol.com on January 12, 2000 at 20:32:14:

In Reply to: Re: Patterson..... posted by Patterson on January 12, 2000 at 18:13:10:

: :
: : : : I ordered a wested and was wondering how it comes if you get the special three day(i.e. does it come fed-ex, ups, or u.s. postal service)

: : : It will come USPS Priority Overnight out of USPS's Dallas facility. In summary, it leaves the UK and is overnighted to Dallas. Once there, it is expedited through customs in about two days. Once it clears, it is treated as domestic Priority Overnight. The tracking number Peter provides will work in the USPS tracking system on the web. I was able to track a jacket sent Standard service as well, but I understand that that is not always the case.

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

: : How did you get your tracking number? All i received was an order number. Who would of thought all these years doing buisness with Wested, i could of easily have tracked down my jacket. Thanks,
: : G.J.R.

: Peter provided it upon request. It came in handy on the last jacket. I had changed addresses since my first order, and the folks at Wested sent it to the previous address. It was floating around USPS limbo for a few days and almost got returned to the UK.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: