Re: NEW INDIANA JONES HAT AT MILLER HATS?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 58.greenville-06-07rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on January 12, 2000 at 23:02:21:

In Reply to: NEW INDIANA JONES HAT AT MILLER HATS? posted by S. William on January 12, 2000 at 20:25:23:

: I was browsing around miller hats looking at the "Nostalgia" from Stetson, and noticed a change from the last time I was there. There was a "click here to check out the new Indiana Miller" so I did.
: There were two styles, the 256 "Indiana Miller" with Ultra Finish Fur Felt, and the 257 "Indiana Miller" Open Crown (shape yourself) with the same type finish they were both $115 and they looked good, check it out for yourself. The web address is at the bottom, here is what they say about the hat.

: We have researched the designs of the hats worn in all three "Indian Jones" movies and have designed a hat that is the most exact replica of the hats worn in these movies. We flange each Custom Made"Indiana Miller Snap Brim Hat" on this Atomic Wooden Flange (they show picture) to give it the authentic look and shape.

: Here is the web page. http://www.millerhats.com/derby6.htm Or simply go to the website and check out the Stetson Temple, nostalgia, ect.

: Sincerely,

: S. William

The 256 looks a lot like my 005 Indy.

By the way, I watched a show on The History Channel tonight, which had actual film clips of Al Capone. Almost everyone was wearing a light colored hat. Almost white. It was not summer, because they all had overcoats.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]