Wow!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 13, 2000 at 10:15:50:

In Reply to: my brothers experinece in the snow couple nights ago... posted by james on January 12, 2000 at 16:03:03:

: Well, my brother had a story that reminded me of the Raider's rolling boulder... A car slid off the road in front of him, so he turned to go around, but ended up off the road himself...and behind him a bit was one of the snow plow/sanders... this thing lost control, he jumped out, started running, the darn thing smacked and wasted his JEEP, the glass of the cab of the plow broke out and flew by him too closely, and the thing was also pushing his jeep sliding towards him as he ran... hahaha, glad he is safe though :) but too bad about his JEEP :\

That ranks right up there with the scene from Jurassic Park where the Ford Explorer comes down out of the tree! Glad he got away from all that unscathed. Jeeps can be replaced, that's why we pay such ridiculous insurance rates. Folks are a bit more difficult to find replacement parts for. Sounds like HE was the winner here. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]