I'm confused...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 13, 2000 at 13:32:05:

In Reply to: I am now wearing my Wested Jacket and I now have a hat question. posted by S. William on January 13, 2000 at 12:25:36:

: Hey everyone, I am now the proud owner of the Wested Raiders Jacket, it was worth the three months wait. This jacket is a true work of art, it fits perfectly, I have never seen anything like this before, I've been to Disney and seen their versions of this jacket, they don't even come close. I love it.

: Speaking of Disney, I bought an Indy fedora down there at the time of my Indiana Jones fandom infancy, and didn't realize how un-indy it looks, and since it got real wet it is ruined. The HJ is too expensive for me, and with all the problems those of you who've ordered the HJ have had, it turns me away from them. I was thinking on the lines of the New Indiana Miller, the one for $115 with the unshaped crown. The diference between it and the Stetson Nostalgia is that it is fur felt, not wool felt. It also comes in three brim sizes so you can cut it to exact dimentions. I like the fact that the fur felt holds up better when shaped. Just want some thoughts

: Sincerely,

: S. William

:

The Nostalgia is fur felt - I thought the hat Miller offers is also. Wool cannot be bashed, therefore anything open crown BETTER be fur, or you're basically screwed, right?

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: