Count me in as well...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 13, 2000 at 13:34:00:

In Reply to: I WILL POST THE INFO FOR THE HJ HATS AT THE FORUM, FOR THOSE WHO WANT ME TO EMAIL THEM, JUST REPLY TO MESSAGE. I WAS TOLD THAT IF YOU WRITE A NASTY LETTER TO THEM THEY'LL SEND YOU 2 HATS!! posted by INDY JONES on January 13, 2000 at 09:08:14:

: Because I dont want to look like some guy who writes threat letters on the internet, Iam going to post all info for Herbert Johnson here. If you would LIKE to do otherwise, please respond to this letter soon giving me your e-mail address(if you wish).

: I was also told that if you write a nasty letter to HJ, they'll send you 2 hats. I was told this by a woman from england who is a great friend of mine. However, it must sound something like this..."Iam displeased with the service of waiting 2 months. I would have expected doing more buisness with you in the future...however" It has to sound something like this.

: Right now, let's just say that I, INDY JONES, am going to be the guy that connects herbert johnson with this forum(well, will try to)

: Oh, I looked at the Nosatlgia vs. the new miller indy hat. Guys...dont be fooled...that is the nostalgia in a different color.
: I got the dirt on the thing. Think..is it worth it. To me, I would either go with Custom Hatter or Herbert Johnson...I went with Herbert Johnson.

: Regards

:
: INDY "Still doesnt have his damn hat yet?" JONES

toddh@wizards.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: