$0? alright!!! I hope Worcester is just as nice.... course I'll let y'all know when I get it (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from redx19.xyplex.com on January 13, 2000 at 14:02:37:

In Reply to: $0.00 No charge when it showed up at my door here in the Boston area(NM) posted by GCR on January 13, 2000 at 07:41:30:

: : : Yesterday, I said that my Wested was on its way, well I got a small 3X5 card telling me that the postperson missed me today and that I have to go into the post office tommorow to pick up, pay customs fee $22.65, and sign for my WESTED JACKET!! Yeah, it is finnally here after three months of waiting, I ordered it October 3rd.

: : I think those of us who have received Wested jackets should maybe post wether or not you were given a customs fee, how much it was, and whereabouts you live. I live in the Keystone State (Pennslyvainia, USA) and my fee was $22.65. This will maybe help those who would like to order and are curious about customs fees in there location.

: : I will report tommorow what I think about the jacket, I do predict however that I will like it very much, believe me, I should after waiting so long.

: : Sincerely

: : S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: