Re: SENIOR JONES' HAT

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from spider-ti042.proxy.aol.com on January 13, 2000 at 21:31:20:

In Reply to: Re: SENIOR JONES' HAT posted by SAPITO...ON HOW I CAN TYPE THEESAGAIN! on January 13, 2000 at 20:23:20:

: : Hey after all this time I never knew that cave had an adapter to place your phone line that cave really is mystical to have all those modern conveniances and what you must be over 100 and you still are alive man thats amazing whats your trick

: : K. Allard

: If you scroll down a beet to the middle of todays forum...You will see the story een detail on how eet ees possibul for me to type you messages from thees wall of painful spikes. Again, eet ees only by means of my leetle tarantula frirend that thees ees possibul...Although because of the time eet takes to type such messages, and the fact that the Hovitos are always near... Lasie the tarantula must type faster now and phonetically...So my yaccent is more prevailant.. The poor leetle tarantula must type now so quickly that she has not the time to correct my broken english... As to Senor ford... I knew there must be a reason for why he was so mad as to leave me here all thees time... Eet could not have been only for the," Throw me the idol" thing... Okay... Senior Jones...PLEASE... I await my rescue... I will be trustworthy.. No more treecks..I promeese...

:
: Seencerely, SAPITO THE WALL SPIKE MAN

LIAR! The wall spike Sapito was only a dummy. What a shame.
Adios,Stupido

:
: :
: : BTW Mr. Sub Zero i am not a fag

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: