1st Response

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-229.o1.jps.net on January 13, 2000 at 21:55:15:

In Reply to: A very SERIOUS INDY 4 discussion - please repond everybody.... posted by Dietrich on January 13, 2000 at 20:29:48:

I'm new to the Indyfan forum (but fan of Indy for oh so long), so I thought I'd respond. I've also always had this great need to tell a good adventure story. I've even studied scripts and started writing some myself.
Yeah, it's true that it's hard to beat the Holy Grail. In fact, the only thing in my opinion bigger than that would be Atlantis (of course, that's already been done). We probably should dig into some history books and look at all the cool religious artifacts to get some more ideas.
So, it sounds like you're setting up quite a challenge for yourself. Even if your story isn't "good" enough to top the other three movies, then I suppose you could always just change the characters and make it an original story. But I think the best thing to do for now is to tell us what ideas you've got and what you have written so far so we can elaborate on it and add some more.
I'll tell you one thing so far, any idea you have is most likely better than any of those fake screenplays we've seen on the web. All those stupid ideas ranging from spacemen to Indy getting married (never!) At least that's my opinion.
Good luck to you!,
--Steven (bud-arc)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: