Re: Maybe not official bloopers, but they bug me...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust186.tnt1.slt2.da.uu.net on June 19, 1998 at 05:51:16:

In Reply to: Maybe not official bloopers, but they bug me... posted by BMan on June 17, 1998 at 16:48:38:

: When Indy sees the wall by the knight's crypt in the catacombs, there is a small x on an intact wall. The next instance, he goes to break the wall down with his shoulder and the wall is already half-collapsed.

: As our characters enter the library they hold a conversation as to the library looking like a church. Elsa says that it is a converted church. The timing of this has always bugged me. The first sentence occurs several hundred feet from the church door and Elsa's reply one second later takes place deep within the confines of the library.

exactly! and where did he put his hat in that scene, or get it back for that matter? i think i've actually seen a still of indy, marcus, and elsa around a table in the library, with books, the men's hats, etc. cluttering it, with the characters in conversation. obviously a cut scene, but one involving them searching books about the holy grail for clues.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]