Re: Indy gear

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on June 19, 1998 at 06:57:23:

In Reply to: What kind of merchandise? posted by BMan on June 18, 1998 at 16:18:48:

: I'm taking a trip to Disneyworld in August, and of course one of my priority items is to take in the Stunt Spectacular.

: I know there's an Indy gift store near the stunt show, but does anyone know what kind of Indygear is available? How big's the store? Is it OK, or will I be sorely disappointed?

: On a quasi-related note, why aren't there any Indy T-shirts out there? Maybe I'm just a diehard, but why couldn't there be a Calvin Klein knockoff shirt for Indy? I'm talking those two initial shirts. I own one that says SW- Star Wars Rebelwear. Why hasn't someone came up with IJ-Indiana Jones Adventurewear? It'd be a lot cooler than most of those gimmick shirts they sell.

: BMan

They did. It was called "Adventure Gear", had the Indiana Jones logo and had a sort of DC-3 cargo plane in the main part of the emblem. I own one of the T shirts, given to me for Christmas years ago. I don't know if they're still being made, but most of the material was aimed at the younger crowd. This shirt I have was one of the few made for adults. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]