Re: Laurie Jensen

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Cook from ww-tn01.proxy.aol.com on June 19, 1998 at 07:24:59:

In Reply to: Re: Laurie Jensen posted by Laurie Jensen on June 18, 1998 at 01:51:17:

: : Laurie,
: : Are you still out there? Your e-mail keeps coming back unreceived I saw your old posting about the Disney repro jacket and wanted to
: : tell you about it. They are in the gift shop next to the stunt spectacular
: : E-mail me or post a message here if you're interested.

: Yes, I'm alive and well and still visiting on the board. Sometimes our email server has difficulties with computers that use AOL-that may explain why you haven't been able to reach me. I'm still interested in collecting the Indy Disney stuff, so please leave a message here with any info that you have. I won't be able to reach you through my email, either, so we'll have to make do with the board.

: I must say that I appreciate you answering my post after all this time.

: Thanks in advance.

: The jacket in question is $350 and comes in S-M-L. It's of a thin cowhide with acetate lining. It is definitely not worth the money when you can get the real thing from Wested for $100 less. Besides if I was going to pay that kind of money for a leather jacket it would have to be my true size of 42 long. Years ago I got an exact copy of the MacGuyver jacket for $180. I also have an A-2 flight jacket that I picked up at an antique clothing show for $25 and have adopted it as my "Indy jacket."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]