6 weeks is actually consistent - they were pretty much closed fro production activities for the last two weeks of the year (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 14, 2000 at 09:56:02:

In Reply to: Re: I'm in the same boat as the both of you... posted by Brian K. on January 14, 2000 at 09:16:53:

: What worries me is all the posts we've been seeing about 2+ month wait times from order to delivery. It may be longer than 2/11. I ordered my jacket by phone on 12/21 and I'll post on the forum when I receive it. The person I talked to when ordering ( I didn't get his name ) said 6 weeks till I get the jacket. Hopefully it won't be too much longer than that.

: Brian K.

: : This is my third jacket from Peter, so I've also been here before. I placed my order directly with Peter via phone 1/5 and received my confirmation via email on 1/11. At the time of the order, he explained that they were still getting caught up from the pre-new year orders. Normally, it takes 14-21 days to complete a jacket from order placement to boxing it up for post. If everything is in stock, 14 days is a good number. Sometimes Wested may be waiting on vendors for zippers, press studs, D-rings, etc. This can cause an additional week delay. With the backlog, Peter told me there was a slim possibility mine could be done in 2 weeks, but probably 3. I'm not counting on it being ready for shipment until 4 weeks. I'm getting the DataPost delivery, so I ought to see it on the doorstep at about 5 weeks - around 2/11.

: : In summary - 4 weeks on the inside, 5 weeks on the outside ought to be expected.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: