Re: Could everyone who's interested in indygear give me some advice.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana John from proxy.wmfg.com on January 14, 2000 at 11:31:41:

In Reply to: Re: Could everyone who's interested in indygear give me some advice. posted by Michaelson on January 14, 2000 at 11:25:14:

: : Please give me your thoughts. in the last 6 months I have bought two indiana Jones jackets both from Wested. Both are great, I have one new and one distressed. Heres my question for you, I have seen the fantastic media jacket advertised in star wars insider and I love it. But everyone I ask says that since I've already bought two other jackets that it would be a waste of my money to buy another. I love the way the jacket looks in the picture, my family isn't crazy about it though, it's $300, but would I be wasting my money to get another one so soon. Please give me what you think so I can rationalize my decison. Should I by the fantastic media jacket or would it be a waste of money.

: My opinion only....if you have mad money to spend (nothing that will impact the family/personal budget one way or another), the extra $300 is burning a hole in your pocket and you want to expand your Indy collection, order one. You could use it as trading stock later, should you so desire. A good investment. If, on the other hand, this is not the case, and you already own two Westeds, why would you want this jacket? I'd say you'd have a better chance justifying the purchase of an HJ fedora, or a pair of Alden's. Regards. Michaelson

I recommend the bullwhip, of course a HJ would be nice or maybe a gunbelt...I digress.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]