Re: Could everyone who's interested in indygear give me some advice.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on January 14, 2000 at 12:07:02:

In Reply to: Could everyone who's interested in indygear give me some advice. posted by Ravenwood on January 14, 2000 at 10:49:32:

Jeez,i tell ya is i had $300 to spend i certainly would not buy another jacket.Go with a HJ or Mabye something from MBA.YOu could make your collection much more enjoyable! Then again,just my opinion!,cheerio,Kenneth.
: Please give me your thoughts. in the last 6 months I have bought two indiana Jones jackets both from Wested. Both are great, I have one new and one distressed. Heres my question for you, I have seen the fantastic media jacket advertised in star wars insider and I love it. But everyone I ask says that since I've already bought two other jackets that it would be a waste of my money to buy another. I love the way the jacket looks in the picture, my family isn't crazy about it though, it's $300, but would I be wasting my money to get another one so soon. Please give me what you think so I can rationalize my decison. Should I by the fantastic media jacket or would it be a waste of money.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]