Re: Question about a minor detail on my Wested.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on January 14, 2000 at 13:19:51:

In Reply to: Question about a minor detail on my Wested. posted by S. William on January 14, 2000 at 13:03:14:

: Everything about my Raiders Jacket is great, the length is perfect, the sleeves are perfect, and the size is perfect. Those of you who own these same jackets, when you are wearing your jacket and you reach into the inside pocket, isn't it usually on the left side? My inside pocket is on the right side. If I was left handed this would be perfect, but I am right handed so I guess I will have to get used to this minor detail. My question is is this supposed to be like this, or was this a mistake. The zipper, is also on the correct side so this wasn't anything to do with a womens jacket. Besides most women don't have pockets in their jackets and since this is an exact reproduction even if it were a womans the pocket would still be in the same place.

: Sincerely,

: S. William

Hmm thats funny i have a raiders wested and the pocket is on the left side.Its probaably just a minor mistake.For instance my jacket came without one of those little leather hanging up thingys inside the collar.I wouldent worry too much.The more you have the jackect the more you will appreciate it.Oh and they do get better with age!Cheers,Kenneth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]