Re: An observation from my mom.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP143.dialsprint.net on January 15, 2000 at 04:45:16:

In Reply to: An observation from my mom. posted by ROB T. on January 15, 2000 at 04:32:12:

: I was over at my mother's house a few weeks ago and "Raiders" came on as the ten-thirty movie. During Indy's fight with the big, bald German by the Flying Wing my mom made an observation that I thounght I'd pass on. In the real world I'd have to agree with her on this but it's something I never thought about while watching the movie but here it is.

: The German guy knocks Indy to the ground and Indy realizes that the planes prop is about to chop up the bad guy so he covers his face. The bad guy is confused and turns around to have his face hacked off. Mom thinks it's impossible that the guy would turn around at that point. He should've felt the air from the blades on his back and being an airplane mechanic he would've realized immediately what that meant and would've dived to the ground. What do you think?

Hey. Nazis weren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, if you get my drift. No, seriously, I think your mom was right. A mechanic back in the days of propeller driven aircraft would probably very familiar with the sound and wind associated with airplane blades. Oh well, I figure it's better in the long run that he met his end the way he did. Just my two cents.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]