Re: help with fedoras

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steve2 from remote1049.compusmart.ab.ca on January 16, 2000 at 23:04:25:

In Reply to: Re: help with fedoras posted by Dennis the Menace on January 16, 2000 at 22:41:45:

: : i was just wondering what is the best fedora to get if you want to get the same style as in temple of doom.

: : thanks Dear Steve,
: There is a fedora made in 1984 by Stetson for TOD.It has the TOD logo label inside with Indy's picture on it.I think it's really a super piece.If I can help you with more info just ask as I have a mint one never worn in a glass display case next to my desk.Dennis

thanks dennis but i already have that hat and i don't think the crown is tall enough it does not fit on my head good, but there is a cool story on how i got it kinda. My grandpa gave it to me before i really got into indiana jones, and he found it in the apartment next door that someone was going to throw away, its the blue/grey one you see him wear at the end of raiders and even though it looks good i want one with a taller crown and a center dent instead of a tear drop, but thanks again

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]