Thanks again Patterson, quick question.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from redx19.xyplex.com on January 17, 2000 at 17:03:00:

In Reply to: Re: Hmmm.... posted by Patterson on January 17, 2000 at 15:59:26:

Did they charge you extra for the facings, and if so and if you don't mind my asking, how much extra? Also you said you got extra leather facings around the zipper, is that correct?...how beneficial was that? how fast did the wear become evident on the first coat without these added goodies? ( and which lining did you have...my order right now is a Raiders in cotton...if you've tried both linings, which is more durable? ) Sorry to be bomarding you like this man, but as I really don't have the money to learn this stuff trial and error....anyway, thanks for all your help man. I really appreciate it.

Regards, Brian K.

: : I ordered mine 12/21 and subsequently after reading some of the posts here, I was thinking of asking Wested if I could get leather facings inside the collar, but assumed it was probably too late....maybe not...think I'll give'em a call. And thanks Patterson for pointing out the inner collar composition, as I probably wouldn't have noticed till I got it... I do wish all those stricken with the flu...at Wested and everyone else who may have/get.... it a speedy recovery. Get well soon y'all.

: : Regards,
: : Brian K.

: : : Just called Wested this morning to checkup on how far along my jacket was. (I ordered mine on Dec. 22.) The gentleman I spoke with informed me that my jacket should be cut within the next week, and should be done in 2-3 weeks, no later than 3.

: : : Evidentally, they were extremely hard hit by the Flu that's going around, and they've only got 3 people (out of a normal 50) working right now on preparing orders.

: : : Just thought this might help other people guesstimate their approx. wait times.

: : : - Ender

: I think you'll be happy you had the facings done in leather. Another thing to consider is that the lining is pretty much the last thing they do. I'd also recommend the zipper on the inside pocket.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: