Re: Indy store at Orlando

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 188-155.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on January 20, 2000 at 14:47:44:

In Reply to: Indy store at Orlando posted by svo88 on January 20, 2000 at 14:03:34:

Yes, you are talking about the "Indiana Jones Adventure outpost" right outside the Epic Stunt Spectacular. I once called Disney information, because there was a whip at the store I wanted. They linked me up directly to the store, but I couldn't buy the whip that way,it is considered a weapon and Disney does not ship weapons. However, I could buy anything else at the store right over the phone if I wanted with a credit card. I don't know if they have a catalog though. Here is one number you could try 1-(407)-824-4321, it is a number to get hold of the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT Center, Disney MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Someone will connect you to the Adventure Outpost and you can talk to them directly about your question. If this doesn't work, you could also call your local Disney Store and they may have numbers for you as well or could reach the Outpost themselves. I hope this helps you.

Sincerely,

S William

P.S. I had my brother get the whip when he visited back in June, it is OK and was $75, but someday I hope to get a David Morgan whip.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]