Congratulations!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on January 21, 2000 at 00:11:18:

In Reply to: Received New Wested..... posted by Indiana G.J.R. on January 20, 2000 at 16:58:50:

I remember when I first got my wested.What a day it was.
Id love to see some pictures!
Cheers,
Kenneth.
: Hey ladies and gentlemen,
: I received my new Wested on the 15th of this month and its the best jacket i have received from Wested leather. I have owned three jackets in the past, two which didnt fit and one i still have. My new one is a Last Crusade version in the new cow hide that Peter is now using. Learning about the new leather from Indy friends and speaking to Peter personally about it, i was told that this leather was one of the best to get in correct weight and appearance. I must say that this leather is my favorite. It has all of the feature grain as cowhide, but is very very soft and dark. It is almost black if your not standing in the light. The smell of it is great and the sound of it is greater. I give everyone my word that this leather looks exactly like the Last Crusade jacket leather and wears on me like it did on Ford in the Last Crusade minus the lighter color from the heavy distressment. On this jacket though, the inside pocket is on the right side and not the left. Im not sure if this was a screw up or not, but i could care less. It does have a zipper on the inside and i have cotton interior. If you have any question just ask away. Take care,
: G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]