I don't think so...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnny from proxy1.datacomm.ch on January 21, 2000 at 08:01:55:

In Reply to: Ending of Infernal Machine was dumb posted by Cup Of Christ on January 20, 2000 at 15:49:21:

I have to say that i liked the ending! It's not just so one-dimensional as many movies are.. Sophia's not just the nice girl next door, and at the end there is sort of peaceful scene... Finally, the idea of the game - as i see it - is: Cold war is a war between systems, not between men - and I quite liked this idea! Stalin's regime may be bad, but Indy and Volodnikov got something in common: they're working for different systems, but they're both scientists, and not soldiers... And, if you remember right, Volodnikov AND Indy had the opportunity to kill the other one several times, but none of them did! I like it if there isn't just a GOOD and a BAD side, and everybody on the bad site is just an evil guy. Turner and Volodnikovs bosses are the real bad guys, and Indy and Volodnikov see that this war (as every war) is finally useless and nonsense. Both of them don't take the war very serious, it's kind of message of friendship beyond systems and political borders. remember, Volodnikov said (about): capture him, IF POSSIBLE/ kill him, if necessary!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]