Re: I thought that only the show was being refurbished. A few days ago Jack Shannon's post said that the shop was still open?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by indycsb from spider-th064.proxy.aol.com on January 21, 2000 at 09:15:14:

In Reply to: I thought that only the show was being refurbished. A few days ago Jack Shannon's post said that the shop was still open?(nm) posted by S. William on January 20, 2000 at 19:40:41:

: : : I remember an Indy store at the Epic stunt spectacular in Orlando and have been trying to get their phone number for a catalog. Does any one have any info regarding this or some other catalog with cool indy gear for mail order?

: : : Thanks

: : : SVO88

: : Right now the main indy store is closed along with the attraction for a rehab. but there are a couple of carts there that still sell stuff. just wanted to let you know.

the secondary shop (the carts) is still open, the main shop is "BEINFG REFURBISHED FOR OUR FUTURE ENJOYMENT" i went by there yesterday to see if anything was on sale due to the attraction rehab, unfortunately nothing was.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]