Oh, the facing down the inside? Looking at mine, that probably would be a bit more complicated to change mid-stream (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 21, 2000 at 13:26:28:

In Reply to: I asked about pocket zipper tuesday, the front zipper is what I'm worried about posted by Brian K. on January 21, 2000 at 11:28:57:

: : : I don't mean to be a pest, man but you seem to know so much about this company. Did Peter ever tell you how long it took Wested to make a jacket from cut to finish? I called them again about the zipper and they said it was already cut and might be too late if the jacket was finished. I know that as of tuesday it hadn't been cut. Jerry said he'd check it out and see if it was possible.

: : : Brian K.

: : The first thing they do is cut the hide. The last thing they do is put the lining in. I would imagine putting together the inside pocket; i.e. attaching the lining to the back of the leather opening would probably be towards the end of production. That ought to be when the zipper is put in. I would assume that if its too late to make the change, then your jacket is pretty close to going out the door.

: : Hope this helps.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: