Re: HATS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-93.COL.cableone.net on January 25, 2000 at 07:52:44:

In Reply to: HATS posted by matt walker on January 24, 2000 at 23:07:05:

: OK, the hat debate continues so here is another argument for the HJ hats. Ok I have said time and time again that my HJ hat looks identical to the hats in Crusade and many have agreed with me. However many have argued they are looking for the Raiders look which requires a different hat than the HJ to attain the specific raiders look. Well I placed here three pics from indyfan's galleries one from each of the films that show the hat from the side. Besides the fact the Raiders hat looks like it got ran over by a tank, all three hats look almost identical. I say this because then the HJ which looks exactly like the Crusade fedora could easily be modified by making slight changes to make it into the raiders or temple look. I hope I did the html correctly.

: Matt

:

:

:

They do look remarkably similiar in the profiles, it's only when viewed from the front and back that the variance becomes obvious. Show some pics from the front and then it becames much harder to say these were the same hats. Compare TLC fedora with the Raiders, and it really does look like different ones were used. Course, that's only my opionion. steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]