I know, I know... But I wouldn't be so anal about the three movies we have if they would just release a 4th! Cheers! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 25, 2000 at 11:49:19:

In Reply to: And do it in unison... posted by Michaelson on January 24, 2000 at 16:20:17:

: : What does bug my there is that the torch was dripping into the water. Whay didn't that have the same effect as the Brotherhood's match?

: : When filming the scene, we ALL know here at indyfan that the "petroleum" was just water. It is an annoying "blooper", of some sort, but at least it proves we're all observant, right?!:-)
: : Adventurously,
: : (Cheers to you too! My martini is raised.....:-)))
: : Ulla

: True. The point they were trying to make was that petroleum is lighter than water, and therefore would stay on top of the water. Of the entire movie, this is one of the more entertaining ones, and the most flawed. If that was so volitle, what about the fumes too? They are the explosive part of the whole thing, as if it was supposed to be unrefined oil, the methane would have been the combustible here, and that would have been explosive. Oh, on and on....yes, let's all say it together..HOLLYWOOD! (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]