Hmmmm...I'll have to check this one out. Thanks!!:-) NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 52.oak01.pon.net on January 25, 2000 at 20:40:24:

In Reply to: Found a cheap safari shirt at JC Pennys with an indy look. posted by S. William on January 25, 2000 at 20:25:48:

: This past weekend I went to JC Pennys and they were having a few clearance sales. I found a shirt that at first looked like Indys with the sleeves rolled up, at closer look, it was short sleeve (bummer). It is a St Johns bay shirt with button flap double pockets, pleats on the pockets, and, right now the name excapes me, those tabs on the shoulders that button down (safari type shirt). The color of this shirt is better than the one offered at Wal-mart, being about the color of the walpaper on this forum (of course my monitor isn't fully functioning in the contrast or brightness catagory) and is lighter cotton. The best part was that it was $2.99. This shirt would be perfect if it had long sleeves and the two pleats down the front. I was thinking that for that price why not buy it, so I did. It looks great and I suggest that you buy it just because it is Indy looking at a great price.

: Sincerely,

: S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: