Hey! The real Short Round is back!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP215.dialsprint.net on January 26, 2000 at 17:01:53:

In Reply to: Should Indy have a SONG as one of his themes? posted by Short Round on January 26, 2000 at 15:41:11:

: Like on Young Guns II they used Blaze of Glory and Billy Get Your Guns. It made Billy and the gang more bad!!! And Alan Silvestri's score mixed in good with Bon Jovi's!!!! Or just the beat of a rock theme like on the first one and I think a second one without words and using guitars and such. Indy would rock more!!! See ya, Shorty.
: "Shot down in a blaaaaaze of glory. Lord I never drew first but I drew first blood I'm no one's son, call me Young Gun!" -Jon Bon Jovi, singing Blaze of Glory.

Hey Shorty. No fake Short Round would mention Young Guns and Bon Jovi that much. It must be you. Anyhow, try adding lyrics to the Raiders March. Sometimes its difficult to get the words to scan, but the pay-off can be hilarious. Try to tell the storyline of the movie while keeping in the tune of the Indy theme. Just my two cents.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]