Anybody calling Wested soon?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andrew from cogeco-199-205.cgocable.net on January 27, 2000 at 17:30:40:

Just curious if anybody here lives near Wested Leather or is planning on calling them soon. I ordered a jacket in October and when I did not get it by December I called them. I talked to a person named Jerry who said they have no record of my order even though my card was charged. He took my info and said to e-mail Peter. I had e-mailed him many times with no repsonse but this time he wrote back saying there was a skin shortage and the jacket was leaving this week. He also gave me an order number. I called yesterday to double check and gave them the order number and they said they have no record of the order. They also told me that they would talk to Peter and get him to call me on Saturday (we had set a time due to the difference) but I received not call today.

I am kind of angry since this was early October since I ordered the jacket and have spent almost $100.00 in long distance calls. I live in Canada and it costs a hell of a lot to call England.

So if anybody here lives near Wested or is going to call them sood would you be willing to ask them a quick question for me or give them my contact info again? I got an e-mail from Peter after I didn't receive a phone call (I e-mail them too) and he said he will check and get back to me the next day. That was a week ago.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]