Re: Alden question for Indiana John...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jules from spider-wo033.proxy.aol.com on January 27, 2000 at 20:28:18:

In Reply to: Alden question for Indiana John... posted by Patterson on January 27, 2000 at 18:16:43:

: I've noticed your comparison of your new Alden's vs. an older pair; your new pair is lighter then the older ones. When did you purchase the new ones? Did you purchase them from the retail store in San Francisco?

: I ask because I've just ordered a second pair. The first pair was purchased from the SF store, but they were shipped out of New England. That was last May. The pair I just ordered from SF has been shipped out of their own stock. Getting to why I'm asking all this; my current pair look like the old ones you have pictured on IndyGear, i.e. they are a darker reddish brown. I'm wondering if I'm going to receive lighter ones like those new ones you have pictured.

: I'm wondering if my first pair was shipped out of back stock in NE, i.e. that they might have been older boots.

: Just curious.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I got my Alden's over Christmas break, and I have no f'n idea where they came from. All that I know is that they are reddish brown, and I am trying to get them the khaki-brown color that Dr. Jones has.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]