Well...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from 206.152.110.48 on June 22, 1998 at 20:05:27:

In Reply to: Re: Where to find RPG stuff posted by Sandbagger1 on June 22, 1998 at 06:18:44:

:
: : I put a curse on West End Games...may their Star Wars line fail them and may they go bankrupt! They should have at least released the Last Crusade sourcebook before quitting the Indy line!

: : -Northy-

: Now now, if they closed the line down, it's because it wasn't selling enough for them to pay the licensing fee,
: which I bet is substantial. But if anyone needs copies of the books, and no gaming stores near home carry them,
: try www.crazyegors.com for the website for THE used gaming store. They have just about everything, and their prices
: are reasonable. Check them out!

: Paul

: PS. No, I get nothing from them. I just tell people about Egor's because they are good, and the fans need the resource.

I understand why the shut the line down, but I wish they would have started what they began with the movie sourcebooks. Those are probably the most important books to have, yet they spent time and money doing many other books first. Those three should have come out the year the game was first sold!

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]