Re: Here's how I always pictured it...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by George from topaz.hol.gr on January 28, 2000 at 19:24:10:

In Reply to: Here's how I always pictured it... posted by GCR on January 26, 2000 at 14:18:17:

: Indy is walking through a crowded marketplace, suddenly a hush falls over the crowd as they part to reveal British Secret Agent James Bond! Bond takes one look at Indy's whip and snickers.
: "Lovely weapon Dr. Jones...I bet I can whip up something better!" 007 quips as he opens his attache' case to reveal an arsenal of gadgets and gizmos. 007 tests out his watch laser and begins to assemble a small helicopter armed complete with rockets, machine guns and flame throwers (ala You Only Live Twice)!!! The crowd gasps, as 007 straightens his bowtie before entering the cockpit to take to the air!!! The rotors begin to spin, creating a feirce whirlwind that threatens to blow Indy's hat off!!! The crowd tries to sheild their eyes from the dust and sand!!! Indy pulls his hat on tighter, rolls his eyes, pulls out his revolver, and shoot 007. The rotors slowly come to a stop, as the crowd cheers.
: -GCR

That's a good story!!!I mean I really enjoyed it,even if it's based(TAKEN) on(from) the "Raiders of the lost Ark" movie!!!
Hey,guys!Answer me this little question: Which Indy's films scene(s)
is your favourite one?
Personally,my best ones are 2:
1)The arab swordman scene(Raiders of the lost ark) and

2)Last Crusade.Dialogue between Jones and his father (Sean Connery),
while beeign surrended by the Nazis.They tell Jones to drop his
machine gun,but he shouts to his father to gain time:
Jones,Jr:I came here to save you!
Jones,Sr:Oh,yeah?!?And who's gonna come and save YOU, Junior?!??!?
Jones,Jr:I TOLD YOU......
Indy pulls out his machine gun and,with a very quick movement he shoots every Nazi in a row!The Indiana Jones theme is played all during the shootings, which finally end with an adventurous,
humorous and "only-Indy-style"...
Jones,Jr:.....DON 'T CALL ME JUNIOR!!!!!!!!

yeahhhhhhhh!

An INDY fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: