To: Indiana John, Michaelson, Micah Johnson (or everybody else who runs or helps with an Indy website)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 188-15.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on January 29, 2000 at 00:10:01:

I was wondering if anybody out on the Indiana Jones webring has, in their Indy websites, a page that any Indyfan could submit a picture of themselves in their indygear (somewhat like what Indiana John does in the staff page on his website). These pictures could be thumbnailed and put on a page in the website so that all indyfans could go and see themselves and other indyfans as "Indy". I do not have a scanner, but I have a freind who does, everyone here could also get access to one if they don't. Or have your photos put on Kodak CDRom then submit them that way. They would be looked over (that way nothing "non-indy" would be put on)and then put on the page with your username. This would be open to all Indyfans. I believe Indyfan.com or Indygear.com would be the best places for this. Or maybe a whole new website. It could be called "Indyfans wear their gear". This is just an idea, and could be thrown out if it is a bad one. Let the talking begin.

Sincerely,

S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: