Re: A (minor) suggestion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The all knowing from spider-to018.proxy.aol.com on January 29, 2000 at 02:36:51:

In Reply to: Re: A (minor) suggestion posted by Indiana Jules on January 28, 2000 at 20:32:48:

: : My only suggestion is that you just wear them out normally. It's probably better rewarding. By the way, I read that Harrison wore out a lot of Alden shoes, so maybe in that scene where he's pushing the gas in Raiders, he was actually wearing a new pair that hadn't "broken" in yet. Just a thought.

: Actually they look kinda orange in my opinion. But they in no way look broken in- they don't even have any creases where his toes are for walking. Even mine have that. But I am trying to change this

ook around and make it look even more authentic. Any color dyes you guys want to suggest?

Jesus!! Listen!!! the shoes are the exact color they are supposed to be! Not taking into account set lightin, wear, etc. is just going to ruin your shoes...I got my al;dens and within two monthes, they were worn in nicely...but I hit them with a light grade sand paper and a dowsing of saddle soap to match the scene you are reffering to!!! You need to calm down!!!! Good christ!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]