Re:Sorry,: 2couples laughed atme 2day buthatjust meansI'mbrave likeIndy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from dialup-166.90.33.90.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net on January 29, 2000 at 04:45:48:

In Reply to: Re: 2couples laughed atme 2day buthat posted by 3k$ on January 29, 2000 at 04:36:14:

: : Before I got my Wested and Stetson Nostalgia, I had my cheaper wool felt hat and Wilson Leather bomber Jacket. When I dressed up as Indy for Holloween at work, I was called Crocodile Dundee,but most people got who I was supposed to be but is was still a problem without me having to tell them. With the new stuff, I can walk with just the hat and jacket and any other clothing under them and most people at my workplace know what my hobby is, Indy collecting. Most of my co-workers now call me "Indy". I've never been called a cowboy, or Bogey. But Bogey is cool too. My father-in-law, now he is a cowboy, from Arizona wears a big stetson cowboy hat and huge belt buckles with vest and boots, he looks cool though, and a very good computer whiz. He was the one that directed the attention to my brim being too small on my old Indy hat.

: : Sincerely,

: : S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: