Re: Weird Indy Dream... (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP274.dialsprint.net on January 29, 2000 at 17:52:26:

In Reply to: Weird Indy Dream... posted by Skid the Human Neutrino on January 29, 2000 at 15:47:57:

: I had this dream a few nights ago:

: I was Indiana Jones and I was locked in a room in a castle with another older archaeologist and this lady that I was romantically involved with was locked in another room. Belloq was going to come up and kill us or something so we decided to escape. The main door was bolted shut with a big bar from the other side, so we had to go out this weird iron door that was just 2x2 feet or so. I went out first and ended up on this slanted roof, really high up. My friend tried to get out but Belloq came and pulled him back in, then stuck a gun out the door and pointed it at me. I said "Belloq" and climbed down the wall a bit so he couldn't get a shot at me without coming outside, in which case I'd pull him off to his death. He went back in and I started looking around for a way down... after a little while he I heard some noise up on the roof and heard the woman, whoever she was that I was in love with screaming "Indy!" Belloq said "Don't be a fool, Jones, surrender yourself and she will live," but didnt give me a chance to come up before he just threw her right off. There was a river going by the castle and I thought she had landed in it but I ended up down there somehow and it she was all broken and bloody and dead, so I cried for a while, then all these Nazis came after me and I jumped in the river, hoping there were no water snakes around there... they shot at me as I swam away.

: Pretty weird, I thought, weirder than when dreamed I was MacGyver

Hey. Whoa! You had the MacGyver dream too?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]