If you think that's a weird dream...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 98CC31E3.ipt.aol.com on January 29, 2000 at 21:42:26:

In Reply to: Weird Indy Dream... posted by Skid the Human Neutrino on January 29, 2000 at 15:47:57:

A week after my *sniff, sob* dog woody, a weimaraner, died, I had this dream he was licking my arm as I was in bed like he usually did, and when I THOUGHT I woke up(One of those dreams) I looked at him and he had red eyes like a demon! Or a terminator! He tried jumping on me, but those were one of those Matrix-like dreams and he just stayed above me and landed just as I got out. So I ran into the living room and it was like on scrooge where he sees them and they can't see him and stuff, so I was watching his death scene from a fourth person perspective(There were three people in the room BTW, so I say fourth person) and then a big flah happened which made me end up from the start of the end of my room as I was running from the demon thing. I run outside which has clouds that look like a storm from hell! And I see my dowg*Texas voice* Slowly approaching me in the way he was suffering days before he died! I ran to the truck and drove off(WHew, only a dream) And I looked at the passenger seat and there was demon boy. And I remember a flash and ending up at a phone booth calling for help. It's one of those "You're the only person in the world dream" Which made it scarier! OOooooh!!! So then I wake up sweating like I was in the pool! See ya, Shorty.
"I'll be your huckleberry." -Doc, Tombstone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]