Re: Azuma, read this.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana G.J.R. from spider-th073.proxy.aol.com on February 01, 2000 at 10:41:47:

In Reply to: Cooper Indy Jacket is awesome!! posted by Azuma on February 01, 2000 at 00:34:38:

: Dear fans,

: Recently, I received some photos of Cooper cowhide Indy jacket form my best friend Terance. After compare to my 3 Wested Indy jackets, I think Cooper made the best Indiana Jones jacket in the world. I don't know what do you think about that, but I really wanna to get another Indy jacket, and this time I would chose from Cooper!

: It doesn't mean you have to get it from Wested at all.

: Azuma

Hey Azuma,
Why do you like the cooper jacket so much? Im just curious on how your making your comparisons to. About a month ago i received my Wested in that new cowhide they are using wich Peter said is real close to the original. Let me tell you that its outstanding. I have owned three Westeds in the past but this leather blows me away. For anyone reading this post, call Wested and have Peter send you a sample of this new leather. Its a chocolate brown, very dark. It resembles the Raiders jacket color.
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]