Re: miller hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on February 01, 2000 at 16:29:54:

In Reply to: Re: miller hats posted by Steve on February 01, 2000 at 15:32:23:

: : is it just me or do the indiana miller hats seem too dark, i'm probably still going to get one because they seem like the best buy for a hat thats not to expensive and the snap brim is cool, but i just wanted to know what anyone else thinks about the color

: No, to the contrary, I think they are pretty close to the weathered hats in some of the movies. They look to be just a little lighter thanthe mink color that stetson offers. Of course photos can be deceptive and I won't know for sure until mine gets here. Regardless, as long as the hat is a shade of brown, you can't go wrong. I am really interested to see what this hat looks like after I cut the brim a bit on the sides and put in the dents and bashes. I think I will be pleased with it, especially since I have found out it is made by Biltmore. Should be a real quality fedora. Steve

Does the Miller have the dimensional cut? Boy, $115! I'm going to have to figure out how to convince my wife I need ANOTHER fedora. The pictire on Miller's site does look good.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: