Re: Was Indy a rotten teacher?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Uh, guess I don't have to give a name from bellatrix.anonymizer.com on February 02, 2000 at 11:23:28:

In Reply to: http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/Re: Was Indy a rotten teacher? posted by graml on January 20, 2000 at 05:26:53:

: : I know that in the few scenes where we actually see Indy in the classroom he seems competent and the students pay rapt attention. Although I think they only pay attention because they all seem to be hot for him. Anyway, how good a teacher do you think Indy was really?
: : He seems to treat teaching almost as a sideline and is always ready to drop everything and go traipsing off.
: : I personally would not want to take a class from a teacher who couldn't be trusted to show up for class for more than a week at a time.

: : What do you think?

: Hey. I think "rotten" is too strong a word. I've always thought he was a lousy teacher. Seriously, though, any teacher who jumps out a window to escape students who have genuine gripes probably shouldn't be considered for tenure. I think Lucas should've stuck with his original idea tomake Indy a globe-trotting playboy. Just my two cents.
: -graml
: PS It's a snowday! I don't have to go to work today! The museum is closed! Woo hoo! Anybody else out there got the day off due to Mother Nature's largess?
::

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]