Bravo!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on February 02, 2000 at 20:14:51:

In Reply to: Wested's Indy Jacket plus posted by Peter Botwright on February 02, 2000 at 20:01:08:

: The Indyfan Forum brought to the fans attention that I made the original jackets for Indiana Jones for which I thank you. I read the forum but rarely comment as I believe in free speech. But it appears that certain people who copy my jackets and maintain to be Official??
: supplier licensed by Lucas are attempting to mislead the true fans.
: Lets get one thing straight I made the jackets, Lucas made the film. I dont make films and Lucas does not make jackets. So any Jacket licenced by Lucas is only a copy of my jacket.I cant stop ripoff companies getting a licence to copy my jackets but YOU KNOW who made the real thing. Enough said.
: By the way yes we did make the costumes for the new STAR WARS and also the uniforms in THE MUMMY and SAVING PRIVATE RYAN and ENTRAPEMENT and 007BOND and I do have some originals.
: Sorry if I appear to be on my soapbox(English Expression)but I am proud of what I do and sometimes take offence.
: My support for the true fan is undeminished.
: Cheers Peter

Good to see you chime-in.

I am eagerly awaiting my third Wested. I've owned the jacket Disney offers. I currently own a Cooper that quite frankly no longer see's the light of day.

I think I speak for a few of us who appreciate what you have brought to this hobby of ours. To be able to get a jacket like this, that has such a great story behind it and is of such high quality is, quite frankly, unheard of these days.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: