Re: Wested's Indy Jacket plus

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial28.insolwwb.net on February 02, 2000 at 21:14:05:

In Reply to: Wested's Indy Jacket plus posted by Peter Botwright on February 02, 2000 at 20:01:08:

Hey I just wanted to say your jacket was absolutely the best jacket I have ever seen. The quality is like no other. But may I ask one question were you the maker of the jacket for Pierce Brosnan in Tomorrow Never Dies, at the beginning jet sequence. It was such a cool jacket and I wondered if you offered it for sell. By the way like what pieces of clothing did you make for those films I would like to know. Also I read that when shooting Raiders that you used sandpaper and threw it against buildings would you advie that after I out grow it, I just want to see the outcome. As wierd as this seems its like talking to a famous actor I mean you actually work with these people youre so lucky. Also do you have any job openings I would love to come down there and work for such a wonderful company, everytime I call I get treated with respect thats so hard to find now. Wish you would post more often.

You have made me a permanent buyer. Cheers :)
Kent Allard

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]