yep: "two sides of the same bad penny, Caped Crusader!" (Harvey Dent was always my fav) + another tip

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inbanana Jones from spider-th043.proxy.aol.com on February 03, 2000 at 02:49:47:

In Reply to: Thanks for the info Inby and Inbanana Jones! Or are you the same person?? posted by Reggie on February 03, 2000 at 00:13:29:

An old pal of mine went to Baylor and really liked the experience. 'Course, he was from Texas, too...

I don't know much about the Bib archaeology field; this said, you might consider a program in a dept. that emphasizes Classical arch., or at least Old World (i.e. Europe, Near East). And, if your wallet can stand it, there are simply a TON of digs going on in Israel, Jordan, and there'bouts that love interested volunteers.

A great place to look for such info is, actually, Archaeology magazine. It is published by the AIA American Institute of Arch. The focus of that organization is Old World and Classical stuff, and those people are simply a gold mine of information about that part of the world.

If anyone can suggest a good place for you to pursue your interests, those folks can. Good hunting!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]