Raiders Look

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupW198.mpls.uswest.net on February 03, 2000 at 03:29:19:

In Reply to: I believe Iam going to cancel the HJ order to get Indiana Miller unabashed hat posted by INDY JONES on February 02, 2000 at 20:13:48:

I was originally gonna fork out the 72 hundred bucks or whatever the cost is for a Herbert Johnson because I wasn't findin' anything close enough elsewhere. But after hearing what a pain in the ass Herbert Johnsons've become lately I figured I'd take a chance on the new kid in school and ordered the Indiana Miller and it payed off. It came in less than 2 weeks with a nice dimensional cut and decent ribbon, shaping it was a breeze and it fits "lie kay glove". Anyway to answer your Raiders-look question I believe it's possible. Mine looks enough like it for my blood, and I'm not an Indy novice, I grew up on this guy. So if you feel confident that you can shape it the way ya want it, I'd dump Herbert Johnson like Rosie O'Donnell on Prom Night, baby, because Cindy Crawford's waitin' in the limo.

Austin....Danger Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]