Diddo

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 03, 2000 at 13:05:40:

In Reply to: You know, I've been accused of being on the payrolls of Wested and Alden... posted by Patterson on February 03, 2000 at 12:48:53:

: : : The Indyfan Forum brought to the fans attention that I made the original jackets for Indiana Jones for which I thank you. I read the forum but rarely comment as I believe in free speech. But it appears that certain people who copy my jackets and maintain to be Official??
: : : supplier licensed by Lucas are attempting to mislead the true fans.
: : : Lets get one thing straight I made the jackets, Lucas made the film. I dont make films and Lucas does not make jackets. So any Jacket licenced by Lucas is only a copy of my jacket.I cant stop ripoff companies getting a licence to copy my jackets but YOU KNOW who made the real thing. Enough said.
: : : By the way yes we did make the costumes for the new STAR WARS and also the uniforms in THE MUMMY and SAVING PRIVATE RYAN and ENTRAPEMENT and 007BOND and I do have some originals.
: : : Sorry if I appear to be on my soapbox(English Expression)but I am proud of what I do and sometimes take offence.
: : : My support for the true fan is undeminished.
: : : Cheers Peter

: : We'll continue to preach the word. You keep making them, we'll keep selling/buying them and reaching out to the infidels who haven't heard the word yet. (grins) HIGH Regards. Michaelson

: I quickly point out that the funds are definitely flowing the wrong way for it to be true!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

But personally I'm flattered to think that folks believe somehow I'd be actually connected to either one of these high end and quality firms. Like you, nope, I'm not either, but as I've told folks before quality people who operate businesses are getting few and far between. When I experience one, I'll recommend them to a potential buyer in a heart beat. I feel that strongly about it, and I'm not making a dime doing it (to my wife's alarm(grins)). Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]