P.S. I got all those items from the outside "branches" of the store.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 104-202.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on February 03, 2000 at 16:36:43:

In Reply to: Have fun Patterson, read on... posted by S William on February 03, 2000 at 16:27:23:

: Patterson,

: I don't know if the main store is open, but I've heard the side carts (a truck is one of them)are. I think there are two or three of them. I was down there this past Easter and got an Indiana Jones ball cap ,it has the fedora and whip on front with Indiana Jones logo across the back,a mug showing Indy and the stunt show, some post cards, and the 10 foot whip ($75). The whips are pretty good, but I would rather have a David Morgan they are always located behind the cashier (you'll see them hanging) they are a darkbrown almost burgandyish color. Because they are considered a weapon, It is the only item that can't be purchased from the Indy stores outside the parks (means you can't buy it and have it shipped to your home over the phone). Have fun with the family, be safe, and hopefully the combined Indy movie scores will still be heard over the airwaves.

: Sincerely,

: S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: