Re: Barnett College

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from mariner.org on February 03, 2000 at 16:55:43:

In Reply to: Re: Barnett College posted by Indiana Jules on February 03, 2000 at 16:29:37:

: : : : I know this question has probably come up many times in the past, but does any of the colleges that Indy attended or works at actually exist? I can't seem to remember either of the names. I think there were two different ones in Raiders and Last Crusade...correct me if I'm wrong.

: : Hey. In Last Crusade and Fate of Atlantis, Indy was a professor (with tenure, oddly enough) at fictional Barnett College. Supposedly, Barnett is in Fairfield, NY, up by the Finger Lakes. Just my two cents.
: : -graml

:
: So what exactly are you saying?-that Barnett is just a fictional name of a real college, or they used a college in upstate New York for filming??

Oops. Was I ambiguous? Barnett is fictional. In Last Crusade, they claim that it is in Fairfield NY. And the map in Fate of Atlantis shows Barnett being up in the Finger Lakes region. As for where the scenes were filmed, I always assumed they were shot at Princeton. But that's just a guess.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]