Weirdest poll yet...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP243.dialsprint.net on February 04, 2000 at 07:38:53:

In Reply to: POLL: Who would win if Wyet Earp, Indy, and Billy the Kid were in a free for all rumble? posted by Short Round on February 03, 2000 at 19:10:35:

: Wyett and Billy Bonney would whipe Indy clean! And no, I'm not ashamed to say I believe Indy can be defeated. After all, he's only human. But hey, it's not how good you are but the strategy you would use in that situation and how you defend yourself and fight back which counts, so any of 'em could be last one standing. Your opinion? See ya, Shorty.
: "I'll be your huckleberry." -Doc Holladay, Tombstone.

Hey. For God's sake Shorty, it's spelled "Wyatt Earp"! Anyhow, Earp wasn't much of a shot; he prefered to buffalo guys from behind. Billy the Kid would win if he had two guns, and Doc Holliday (the only true gunfighter you mentioned) would mop the floor with the whole lot of 'em. Please excuse me for being so danged smug, but Western history is my forte. Just my two cents.
-graml
PS Who would win a fight between Indy, Huggy Bear (of Starsky and Hutch) and Liberace?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]