I echo your sentiments, but I think this is just a follow-up from a bit of light-hearted humor we were having below? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on February 04, 2000 at 12:05:35:

In Reply to: .What Forum Principle wrote makes him look like a fool, Michaelson is a gift to this forum. posted by Ravenwood on February 04, 2000 at 01:47:56:

: :
: Michaelson is the heart and soul of this forum. Without Michaelson this forum would not be the same. I have never meet him personally but I find what he writes in this forum to be inciteful, and practical. From what Michaelson writes I not only believe he is intelligent but also a good human being. That is more than I can say for the coward who calls himself " forum principle". This forum doesn't need " Forum Principle", but it absolutely needs Michaelson. So I would just like to personally take this oppurtunity to thank Michaelson for being so knowledgeable and incitful, and I would advice him not to pay attention to the post by "Forum Principle" what he wrote makes no sense and the way he wrote it makes him look very stupid. So in closing I would like to say Hail to Michaaelson, and tell Forum Principle to go to hell.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]